Wednesday 9 October 2013

BLACK BLACK BLACK.








Boyfriend Coat - Topshop
Joni Jeans - Topshop 
 Clutch - Vero Moda
Houndstooth scarf - Zara 
Athena Boots - Topshop
Polo Neck - H&M 



As you can see, black is still my new grey. I contantly look like i'm fresh out of a funeral at the moment. 

I have chopped and changed with a few accessories in this post... but maybe thats one of the great things about our old friend black, it's so easily transitional. I've got my gold chain & clutch for evening & my favourite Zara scarf for a cosy daytime outfit.
 Also, i'm a new member of the polo neck club! H&M have got the best basic ones in for £7.99 in loads of colours (I got black & grey surpise surprise!). The website says they're mostly out of stock, but there were loads in my local shop, so i'd pop in a grab a lovely autumn barg!
 I am quite in love with my new Topshop Athena boots. Again, they're a really good day time to evening piece.

Let me know your thoughts!

(p.s, i've had a haircut)







SHARE:

7 comments

  1. absolutely freaking gorgeous! you look amazing missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Thats such a huge compliment coming from you... I love all your posts :) x

      Delete
  2. Such a great, simple outfit. Amazing shoes and scarf!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I live in this scarf at the moment! x

      Delete
  3. Chic look! I love your blog, I'm new here on the blogosphere and was glad to find your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig