Tuesday 29 October 2013

WHAT I'VE BEEN UPTO.


I had a hair chop
I ordered face lace
I brought the Topshop leather top I have wanted for AGES!
I went to see Gabrielle Aplin 
I wore my Jimmy Choos
I was loving the H&M basic polo necks
I have been wearing my faux fur gilet a lot
I brought a bird print Topshop blouse
I was excited to see my gal palls, not so excited for rain.
I went to a wedding with the cutest sweet bags.


So firstly I apologise for the slight lack of posts lately! A couple of months a ago I lost my job, and this month I have lost someone I love very dearly... so I have not known if I am coming or going to be honest!
I will try to get my bum back in to gear soon, but in the meantime, you can follow my Instagram @HELEN_RAGGYDOLL



X


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura :) I find it so hard not to sweep it out the way of my face though! x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig