Monday 2 December 2013

BLUSH LEATHER.










Topshop Bag
Asos Jacket
Nike Trainers



So this is my kind of lazy day Sunday outfit.
I wanted this Topshop Leather tee for absolutely ages, & then it went in the mid season sale & I snapped it up! It's a kind of blush pink colour, but you can't really see it very well because it was such a murky old day.
They still have the black & off white t.shirts in stock, but not in the sale yet. So i'd keep your eye out for the christmas sale, I reckon they will be going in. Mine was £40 down from £95. What a barg!


x
 



SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have so much love for a leather t shirt and yours is amazing! I love this look which is something you can wear everyday and be comfortable in x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fantastic look! I say it all the time but I am SO envious of anyone who can pull of trainers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! I don't really wear trainers that much, I never thought they suited me either... but I think i can just about get away with monochrome :) x

      Delete
  3. That leather tee is so pretty! I love the colour and think leather in tops looks so chic
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love your bun sooo much (again haha^^)!

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig