Wednesday 4 December 2013

TWO PIECE.





Two piece sets are my new obsession, I wish I had enough money to wear them everyday! I just think they look so chic for daytime or evening.
I have shopped around & think Asos is the best place to find them, they have so many corkers.
 I actually won the checked jacket from Asos in a Twitter competion, so now I need the trousers to go with it... A perfect fashion week outfit i'd say. 
I have also been a bit naughty & ordered the zig zag Monki jacket, but I will wrap it up & give it to myself for a Christmas present. Does anyone else do that, or am I just super sad?

Let me know any sets you are loving.

x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of two pieces and the ones you picked are so great! Love your blog and just followed!

    Much love xxx

    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous arent they... wish I could afford them all!

      Thank you for your comment & follow, much appreciated :) x

      Delete
  2. ahh I love co-ords too, perfect outfits for an effortless statement

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theyre so lovely arent they! I want them all! x

      Delete
  3. Two-pieces are the way forwards! I have a few from Topshop but none with trouser bottoms! I LOVE the River Island one!

    I love your blog, I have followed you on blogger & Bloglovin!! xx

    www.unfortunataliex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love them so much! Hopefully there will be some good'uns in the sale. Thank you so much, i will deffinately check out your blog right now x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig