Tuesday 30 June 2015

ASOS SALE PICKS



 
Aside from Christmas & my birthday, my favourite occasion arrived yesterday... the Asos summer sale. I'm actually moving out next month and need to save all my pennies like crazy, so scrolling through and picking out these bits nearly killed me. I want it all and I feel like I need these goodies so much more because I know I'm not allowed to shop. It's that old forbidden fruit thing isn't it. I actually added quite a few bits to my basket on several occasions yesterday and got so near to clicking the old 'place order' button., but guilt took over. It's bound to happen sooner or later, especially if a bit of wine gets involved at the weekend. Josh if you're reading this I would mostly like the tasselled bag. Thank you.
 
 
x
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Adore your picks! I actually admired that cream leather jacket a few weeks ago and now you've really tempted me, ASOS always have the best sales.

    Freya | freya-ella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig