Monday 8 June 2015

TOPSHOP & MALLZEE












A couple of weeks ago I was very lucky to win a competition held by the guys at Mallzee, and won a hefty Topshop gift card. These were a few of the goodies that I brought with said card, i'm absolutely in love with the shoes. I've been after some mules for a while, and love everything about these from the double strap to the block heel. They're also super comfy, which is always a bonus.

If you haven't already heard about Mallzee or you missed my recent post, it is basically an app that takes all the hassle out of online shopping. I don't know about you, but I can literally spend hours scrolling through numerous websites for one perfect item. With Mallzee you can type what you are after in the search bar, 'black mules' for example, and it will bring up a whole bunch from all their brands. Which include Topshop, Warehouse and Urban Outfitters among many other. Easy Peasey! You can thank me later.

x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Those sunglasses are incredible and as for those shoes... I'm in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely loving this look! Everything in this outfit is on point! x
    chezzyrose.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig