Monday 25 May 2015

BANK HOLIDAY BLACK BASICS


 
 
 
 
 




Vero Moda @ Asos Dress | Zara Bucket Bag | Zara Pointed Chelsea Boots
 
 
There's no such thing as bank holiday in retail, but social media made me very aware that it was infract a bank holiday this weekend... and as I was wearing all black this felt like an appropriate title. Lets be honest, who doesn't love a bit of alliteration?
This is a pretty basic little outfit, but I'm a big fan of this dress and think I'll probably wear it a lot this summer. Sometimes you just need to throw on an oversized dress, your comfiest classic boots and your favourite black bag and be done with it, and this was exactly how it went for me this weekend. I don't know if subconsciously all the black was to reflect my bitter state of mind at having to work, but there we go. Looking back at this, I feel like I need an oversized worn denim jacket to go with it, a Hannah Beth Fincham one would be ideal!
In other news, my hair is lighter.
 
 
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. A simple black dress is more than enough sometimes, you look fabulous and classy. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots are just gorgeous! I do not miss working bank holidays at all - I feel for you!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous dress on you, Helen. And loving those boots. Such a perfect outfit for Spring/Summer nights. We just need some Sun now! x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig