Sunday 11 October 2015

BLUE SKY SUNDAYS









 
 
Today is the most beautiful cold, crisp, blue sky kinda day. I feel like I turn into a bit of a hippy on days like this, like I have become 'one with nature'. I'm lucky enough to live near a lot of beautiful villages and countryside where the smells and sights in Autumn are just the best thing ever. The trees go all golden, and in the evening you can smell peoples wood burners blowing smoke out their chimneys. Ooh crikey, I've got a warm fuzzy feeling just writing this! May I dare to say... I might even feel a bit festive!!
Is it too early to pop a bit of Slade on Spotify?!
 
Judging from this and my last post, I have become quite fond of camel jumpers. Very big camel jumpers at that. This Asos one really tickles me' fancy. On the website it's worn as a dress,  which looks gorgeous on the model, but I decided to pair with denim and jackets for a bit more of a winter layered look. I think it may be a while before I get my pins out again!
 
 
I hope whatever you're doing on this beautiful day, that you are having a blast.
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig