Tuesday 20 October 2015

HAVE BEST CALLIE BAG

 





 
 
When I came across the Have Best Instagram page, I had to blink a few times to check this real leather beaut of a bag was actually only £18. I have to admit, I was a little bit dubious and thought it might be a 'too good to be true' situation, but when it arrived I was instantly in love. I am a firm fan of a bucket bag anyway, but this little bad boy ticks all my boxes. It really is such amazing quality and has the most gorgeous detailing in the form of the gold padlock and key to fasten it. It also has the ever so handy detachable long strap and inner zip pouch, which is always a nice little bonus. I always have to separate my phone using some kind of pouch otherwise it gets lost amongst all the cutlery, hair ties and various receipts floating about... (yes I do carry cutlery) 
 
The Callie bag also comes in red, tan & nude, at £18 I think I will be investing in them all. The nude is certainly next on my list.
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. £18 for that bag??? Errr, AMAZING! And love the coat too. Such a cute colour on you x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig