Monday 5 October 2015

AUTUMN DAYS






 
 
 
Today feels super Autumny, and this time of year I love nothing more than a super big jumper and a constant flow of tea. In my favourite mug, may I add! I'm a bit obsessed about anything with an initial on at the moment, to the point I've been tempted to buy some actual light up initials... but maybe that's a bit much, I don't want my living room to look like a wedding reception.
I do apologise for the nesty hair & my pet hate of sunglasses indoors! Who do I think I am, Neyo? This was though, for the sole purpose that I am having a no make-up day to rest my weary lashes. Something I try to do on my days off. I also try not to do anything with my hair to give it a rest, hence the 'hun' giving the front of my hair a break from straightening. My hair is in a dreadful condition at the moment, I really need to find a miracle potion to revive it... so any suggestion would be most welcome!
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig