Tuesday 22 December 2015

ASOS CHRISTMAS SALE PICKS



 
 
I'm not going to lie, because lying is bad. Last night, to my delight, I received the email I had been longing for. The mother of all Christmas emails; the Asos sale had launched. I logged into my saved items quicker than you can say "Nut roast with cranberry sauce", but my opened mouth smile turned quickly into a big frown when none of my items had gone in, and were talking at least 20 items that I had saved for the big day. Gutted. Also, a jumper I had been really wanting had gone out of stock. Double gutted.
So last night I sat in my blanket, crossed legged, Made in Chelsea on scrolling through pages and pages of the sale. It didn't take long before I found some corkers and my saved items turned from 20 to about 50, so the smile returned. These are my top picks. I've had my eye on those Western boots for a little while, but unlucky for me they're out of stock in my size. Someone obviously really doesn't want me to shop at the moment!
So grab yourself some bargies before I have a few glasses of wine tonight and add them all to my bag!
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Had my eye on those boots for so long too, so happy they're now on sale. Love what you've chosen! Not had chance to scrawl through the full sale yet, but definitely will be at some point soon!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig