Wednesday 30 December 2015

2015'S FAVE OUTFITS



Isn't time a weird old thing.
I feel like this year has flown by, but then when I went to put this collage together I was horrified by my posts kind of pre August time! Some of the things I wore this time last year I just wouldn't wear now and most of my photos made me severely cringe. Thank goodness I saw the light and prized myself away from the old faithful self timer. How horrendous! So instead of a 2015 outfit review post, as I intended, it's now a 2015 favourite outfit post. That's ok isn't it? I'm afraid I just couldn't bare to include some of the oldies.
 I would never want to delete or edit out old posts (as tempted as I was) but it just showed me how much of a journey my blog has come on in even a year. Yes I did just drop the J-bomb. Only because I'm feeling all weird and thoughtful, reminiscing on my year in clothes and blog posts. Anywho lets cut all this crap and save it for a nice deep 'reflection' post that I will no doubt write on new years day whilst feeling all hung over, full of takeaway and nostalgia.
 
 
Over and out & lets see what 2016 has to hold! Less jeans I hope.
 
 
x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. really nice outfits hunni,will have a good look at your blog soon,hope 2016 brings you everything you wish for xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love each one of your outfits! You must have had so many good ones. I feel exactly the same, though. I read through my blog posts from a year ago and cringed! You really get to see how your tastes change when you write a blog x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig