Sunday 27 December 2015

TEDDY BEAR









H&M Teddy Coat (similar) | have Best Zelda Crossbody Bag c/o | Topshop Boots (similar) 
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
 
I hope you had a magical time, I nearly ate a whole wheel of brie in 2 days and now I feel horrendous.
 
Working partly in retail I don't really get much of a break this time of year, but I did have Christmas Eve off and this is what I wore. #OOTD Christmas edition if you will.
 Shock horror, Josh hadn't finished his Christmas shopping, so we took a trip into town. It was a bit rainy and windy, hence the hair touching and grumpy face. Josh also said my coat smelt like a wet dog, but other than that I had a lovely old time. We went for a massive fried breakfast before shopping and I literally don't think I've stopped eating since. 
I'm obsessed by this jacket by the way. I found it in the H&M sale for like £29 and I don't think I've taken it off since. I've been oogling over teddy style coats for a while now so I'm glad I've finally found one. It is super oversized and the sleeves could probably fit 4 of my arms in each, but I kinda like it. My theory is that it makes me legs look thinner (although I don't think that's entirely true.)
 
I blogged a little while ago about my beloved Callie Bag from Have Best and this little clutch is my latest addition from their website. It reminds me of one that I pined over from Zara for ages, but couldn't quite justify... I think it was over 100 squids... so at £15 this bad boy is an absolute steal! I'll probably take it for its second outing on New Year to.
 
Peace out for now
x
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look so effortlessly chic! Love the touch your coat adds to the look, especially with the fluffy/teddy-esque texture
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig