Sunday 3 July 2016

WEEKDAY OFF THE SHOULDER












 
 
I said my next post wouldn't be an off the shoulder, but whilst scrolling through the Asos new in page on Thursday I spotted this Weekday bad boy. I am such a massive fan of Weekday. They're a really minimal scandi brand with amazing basics and the odd patterned gem, but the shipping is £6, which to me is a bit of a stinker. I'm such a tight arse when it comes to delivery charges. So when Asos started stocking them I was literally over the moon (well not literally, that would be impossible... but I was happy). Two of my very favourite brands ever in one convenient place. Plus free delivery + the perks of my Asos premier account means I can shop Weekday until my heart is content. Or until my bank balance tells me otherwise. The other great thing about Weekday is that it is super affordable to, this top was only £12 and it such a nice thick jersey. Such a find!!
 
I hope you guys are having a fab Sunday whatever it is you are up to. For the rest of the day I will mostly be painting perfume bottles are trying to power tan in the spare hour off that I'm giving myself!
 
 
x
 
SHARE:

1 comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig