Tuesday 26 July 2016

BASIC BITCH









 
 
As I've said a lot recently, I've struggled with my Summer wardrobe this year & haven't found a lot that I like. It's resulted in me being that annoying person that orders loads and takes it all back. I bet Topshop dread seeing my little face come through the door carrying my plastic polka dot parcel. So recently I've been living in basics. Zara basics are my absolute favourite, and I've had this white tee for probably a couple of years. We're great pals & it's my go to piece when I'm feeling a bit stuck. I have a grey one to which is also a trusty friend of mine.
Josh and I were going out for dinner and I'd had a really busy day. So I threw on my good ol' tee with my favourite pair of jeans (which I've worn so much they're going out if shape) and off I went. I did pop my neckerchief & new-ish mango sandals on so I didn't feel quite as much of a basic bitch. It's also worth saying that these sandals are now to down £12.99 in the sale!! How outrageous is that. They came in a nude colour as well, and I managed to bag both my pairs at £17.99 which I thought was good... but with a further £5 off it really would be rude not to. I love mine so much, they're such a classic piece that go with pretty much anything. An all round good investment for your wardrobe.  Josh only gave them a 4/10... but his sister said she loved them, and I always say I dress for girls rather than boys, so we will go with her opinion.
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig