Tuesday 28 June 2016

H&M STRIPE BANDEAU









 
 
 
As I have been wanging on about for ages, I have really been struggling to find new bits for my Summer wardrobe this year. I just cant find anything much that takes my fancy. Although when I popped into H&M on my lunch break the other day and saw this bad boy hanging up it was instant love. Even better, it was only £7.99! I thought it would be at least a 14 pounder! Bargain.
I have a feeling you'll be seeing a lot more of this striped dream on my Instagram in the coming weeks. You'll probably be sick of the sight of it in a month or so, but as it's just about the only thing I've brought lately which I like I think I'll be making the very most of it.
 
I might go to Cambridge on Sunday, one of my favourite shopping places. So lets hope I'll find some more bits so I don't bore you to death with any more off the shoulders and bandeaus!
 
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig