Thursday 8 September 2016

SEASIDE DAYS









 
On Sunday Josh and I went on a good ol' seaside day out. As we both work so much we don't often get to have days out, and he was working on my Birthday. So this was my little treat. He took me rowing just like in the Notebook (minus the heavy petting), we looked round a vintage shop and then we went to the sea front for fish and chips out of a bag. I have not felt so English in a long time... except every time I cried at someone singing the national anthem/winning a medal in the Olympics like 2 weeks ago.
So these photos aren't very fashion & definitely are not chic, but it's nice to share with you what I'm up to. Murky water & all.
 
I had a bit of a Zara splurge recently and ordered quite a bit online, and for this first time in ages I loved everything and didn't send anything back. These cropped pleated trousers are one of them. Josh hates them, but what do boys know anyway. My best friend liked them and she knows her shit. Apart from the look of them, they're so god damn comfy. You don't get any of that wedgy business when you wear skinny jeans. I felt as free as a bird! They also do them in pink which I am absolutely going to invest in.
 
I'm dying to show you the rest of my Zara purchases, but I think it will have to wait for a couple of weeks. I have a super super exciting project coming up with my illustration business. I won't say to much now, but I'm actually pinching myself and cannot wait to let the cat out the bag when it's all finished. Needless to say, the next couple of weeks I'm literally not going to have a minute spare. Probably not even a second. I'm trying to smile through the stress at the moment and live by the old "dreams don't work unless you do" mantra. I feel like I literally need about 3 clones (minimum) of myself to get everything done that I need to do. Who needs sunlight and sleep anyway hey?
 
x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig