Thursday 1 September 2016

DATE NIGHT (BIRTHDAY EDITION)






 
 








 
 
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!
 
Last night Josh and I went to our favourite sushi restaurant in Cambridge (which may I add, is closing down on Sunday... devo'd). This is what I wore and It's my favourite outfit I've worn in a while actually. Probably because, dare I say it, it's more Autumny than what I've been wearing lately. Although I love Summer, I feel like a lose all my identity and don't have a clue what to wear. So it's nice to pop on a pair of jeans rather than shorts and a top with some sort of sleeve. I got this blouse yesterday while having a little mooch round the high street. As soon as I saw those flared, pleated sleeves hanging amongst some basics on a rail in H&M, I was in love. I did that thing where no one was around my but I frantically grabbed at them looking for a size 10, like a mob of people were going to sneak up behind me and snatch them from me. It didn't happen. I safely and quickly found a 10 and all was well.
 
I'm obsessed with anything with a fluted sleeve at the moment, and I've always been partial to a high neck. It makes me feel like a Victorian, in a good way. I'm not a very elegant person and I feel like Victorians would have been. So I can channel my inner Queen.
 
I'm off out for a spot of coffee and cake now, I'm also wearing a huge badge like a massive child, I shall not be taking it off until tomorrow morning.
Living the dream
 
x





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS! Have a good one :) xx

    lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What a fabulous outfit to see in a new age in too, obsessed with the top :)


    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig