Sunday 9 October 2016

EMBROIDERED








 
 
 
Since Gucci catapulted embroidered denim into our lives for Fall 2016, I don't think I'm the only one that's become a bit obsessed. Although, saying that I was a bit early to the party and it was Hannah Fincham that got me into embellishment and embroidery a couple of years ago. I was lucky enough to get one of her amazing bespoke jackets for Christmas last year, I've featured it a few times in my posts & it's always on my Instagram so you might know the one I'm talking about. It is my pride & joy, nothing will compare to it. Aside from the fact it was made especially for me, the details in it are stunning, from tiny gold beads nested among pastel pearls to the 80's white embroidered script. Hand on heart I wouldn't swap it for 3 Gucci ones! I have, however, found this super cute little jacket from Glamorous, for those of us that cant quite stretch to Gucci prices! The denim is super soft and I love the nod to the embroidered florals that we've seen splashed all over the catwalk. This one is currently in the sale for about £28 I think, so it's a great little trend piece to see you through the Autumn and Winter. I've kind of broken my own rule on double denim here, but I tried to pair it with black & I just wasn't feeling it. So I am going to channel B*witched and just go with it.
 
C'est la Vie
 
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig