Monday 3 October 2016

SCARLET









 
 
 
In the last couple of weeks I've become obsessed with red. Red knitwear mostly. I'm usually much more of a neutrals kind gal, I love oatmeals, camels, grey and navy, but there's something about this shade of scarlet paired with denim that is really taking my fancy. I think it has come from scrolling through my instagram during fashion week, there has been so much of this colour about and it really stuck with me. I've seen it teamed with leopard print boots or bags as well, which looks amazing. I feel like I really need to invest in a good pair of leopard print boots. These Topshop ones are currently top of my list. They'd look great with some frayed jeans and a basic white tee to.
 
This jumper is an Asos one, I think it might be sold out right now but I'd keep checking back. I kept it in my saved list and when my size finally came back in stock I added that bad boy straight to my bag. Needless to say it was sold out again within an hour or so, but keep checking. I really think it is such a good investment for this Autumn/Winter. It also comes in other colours which i'm really tempted by, it's such a steal at £25 and the neckline is a dream to. I love a high cosy neck, I'm also bringing back the hair tuck!
 
Over & out for now 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this colour on you babe <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig