Sunday 15 January 2017

CHANNELLING KANYE








 
 
 
 
Today we went to our favourite antique shop in a little village a few miles away from us. My new years resolution is to drive further afield than I already do. I'm such a nervous driver, I hate it. I only really drive round my own town or to my nans in the next village... any further than that and I freak out to the point you'd think I'd never been in a car or seen a road before, let alone driven one. It's bad. So I was very brave today and went out of my comfort zone. I only nearly crashed once as well, which is good for me. I didn't think we would make it there and back alive, so I really did myself proud.
The weather has been absolutely horrendous here today, but I was determined to shoot a post. I was supposed to do one last weekend, but I was a bit naughty and didn't get in from my night out until about 4 o'clock on Sunday morning. I was absolutely in no fit state to dress myself. I very rarely do that sort of thing (I'm quite a granny) so I've got it out my system nice and early in the year and can focus now. So despite the wind, rain and cold I shot this little look. I'm obsessed with shearling jackets at the moment. This little Topshop bad boy is my new best friend, apart from the fact it is so super cosy, my favourite thing about it is that I feel like Kanye when I wear it. Now, he's not someone I like, let alone someone I'd like to be... so the fact I enjoy channelling my inner Kanye is as bigger shock to me as it is to you. But hey, the heart wants what the heart wants.
 
 
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig