Thursday 26 January 2017

COLD BLUE SKY DAYS












 
 
 
I bloody love these cold, crispy blue sky winter days. There's something about wrapping up but being able to wear your sunglasses that puts a spring in my step. Not to mention that the blogger in me loves the purple and orange hues that come through in photos. At heart, I really am a Summer baby. I'm all about long days, BBQ's, drinking Pimms and laying in the sun for hours. I'm at my happiest under the sun, I don't care what anyone says but I feel so much better with a tan. I wouldn't dare start going on sunbeds to get me through the Winter though, I know it'd get addicted. I love being brown and I have an addictive personality, so I wont even pull on that thread. It gets to this time of year though when I'm just crying out for some sun on my bones. My skin, hair and hands feel dry and I feel tired and pale. Most days I will go to work in the dark and come home in the dark, something I know the majority of you will relate to. I do take vitamins, but nothing can replicate the feeling of the suns warmth sinking through your skin. Having said all this, I much prefer dressing for winter. High neck jumpers in particular. I think just about my whole clothes rail is packed with various shades of grey, camel and white polo neck jumpers. I have lived in this H&M one the last few weeks. I wish I had got it in more colours actually, but there's still time!
 
I'm on holiday from work next week, so hopefully I'll get a few posts in to show you what I'm up to. It's my besties Birthday and I'm off to Brighton to visit my brother which will be a nice break. It's always been sunny when I've been before, so fingers crossed! To keep up to date with my between posts you can follow me on Instagram @HELEN_HIRD
 
Over & out
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig