Monday 2 January 2017

BEING HONEST






 
Asos Farleigh Jeans  | Adidas Stan Smiths | Asos Handmade Sunglasses | Camel Coat (similar) | Zara Cable Knit (sold out)
 
First things first... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Now, this isn't going to be quite the ideal way to start the year, but I was desperate for this jumper. It went in the Zara sale for £29.99 down from £50, went out of stock, came back in and then I managed to nab one! I was super chuffed. Now I've just looked back on these photos to post, I don't like it (hence less photos than normal). Typical. I did think about not posting it, but this is what I wore today and that's what its supposed to be about isn't it? Maybe I'm just having a bad day, maybe I'm just wearing it with the wrong thing, but I feel like a fat cricket player. I know I'm not really selling it to you and this is all very negative, but its best to be honest right? I'm sure it would look amazing on someone else, and I was probably picturing it on someone else when I brought it. Mira Duma or Danielle Bernstein perhaps. So I feel a little Depop visit might be necessary .
I promise my next post will be more positive, but for now it's over and out from the chubby cricketer.
 
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think you look great in it! Maybe it's just a post-christmas feeling? I really like the jumper. Happy New Year! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally love the jumper, I really liked it when I first saw it in Zara and was sad it went out of stock in the sale - I would have liked it for myself!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of what you said, I love your outfit! The look is simple but really stylish and looks great for winter :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig