Saturday 20 May 2017

POM POM SANDALS









Top - H&M | Jeans - Asos | Lace up Sandals c/o - Laundry B
 
 
When these sandals arrived in the post, I opened up the shoe box, held them in my hands & had visions of me strolling around a market in Morocco wearing them. It would be like 32 degrees, I'd be dressed in drapey, floaty short garments & I'd have an iced tea in my hand. Actually, the first time I wore them was quite the opposite. It was 7pm, it had been raining all day and I was stood in the road outside my house. I then went in for a dinner of potato waffles and peas. Not quite the idyllic first outing I had planned for them. Never mind. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for some sun so I can at least half fulfil my dreams for them. It feels like this winter has gone on forever. I'm still in a jumper as we speak, but lets just take a minute to dream of long hot days & holidays and hope it's just around the corner. I'm planning a holiday for the end of August and I really want some more footwear like this. These particular ones are from one of my favourite online boutiques, Laundry B. I've blogged about some of my clothes I have from there before. They're really great for trend pieces, like ruffles, flared trousers and poplin tops, at good prices. It's one of my go to places for bits like this.
 
I've picked a few other pom pom related shoes that I'm currently lusting over. After this, I'm literally off into town before work to see I can pick up those river Island bad boys. I had a massive tax bill through yesterday... so what better way to cheer myself up (& consequently add to the problem)
 
 
 
 
x
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig