Wednesday 3 May 2017

"WHATS IN YA ASOS SAVED LIST?"


 
 
9/10 times when my friends come round and we're sitting there chatting over a glass of wine and a bar of chocolate, I'll pipe up with "whats is ya Asos saved list then?" and the poor buggers will have to get their phones out and scroll through so I can nod and say "ohh yeah that's nice". I genuinely love looking to see what gems people have stored away in their little Asos treasure chests. In case you couldn't tell, I'm an avid Asos fan/shopper. If I have an occasion its my first port of call. If it need new jeans, a bikini for holiday or a bag to match an outfit its my go to place. So, as I'm always demanding to see everyone else's saved list, I thought it share mine with you. Although this is only 6 of about 40 items. I had to do a bit of cherry picking. It wasn't that hard though, 10 of my items are variations of a basic white tee. A v neck, crew neck, linen mix and boyfriend fit are completely different and equally as important though right? I'm always a bit reluctant to share my precious chosen items. In my head I feel like it's a risky business and my size might sell or out something, but I really don't know who I'm kidding. I don't think enough people read this for me to have to worry about that.
 
(disclaimer... be warmed, if they do sell out I'm coming for you)
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Haha I love this post! That bikini is gorgeous.
    That trench and those jeans are so you!

    Jaye x
    The Life of JP

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig