Monday 27 February 2012

A LITTLE QUICKIE



So this is just a little snippet to show you my boofitul new booties. They'de Denna & Ozzy and ive wanted them for ages so its nice to finally be able to trot around in them, even if it has only been on my manky patio so far! My blouse is from Vero Moda and its one of my favourites, i just love the print the fabric and the shape of it.
I've been getting really frustrated with everything lately, i just want to be doing everything now! i want to be styling shoots and getting this blog looking tip top and loads of other things. I've joined Look Book recently, but its difficult finding time to post outfits, and when i do i always find something wrong with them. Anyway, i just need to get my little rump into gear. rant over. sorry!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig