Friday 3 February 2012

YELLOW DIAMONDS IN THE LIGHT







These are from a recent photoshoot i did with my good friend and photographer Phil Hewitt and model Anastazja Rendak. I had real fun researching for it and became obsessed with stockings, tartan and dr martins... although my favourite item from the shoot was a cow print head scarf i found in a charity shop, What a gem! Collections from Danielle Scutt and House Of Holland also provided me with a good source of inspiration. I love the end result, but its funny how when you get photos back there is so much i'd like to change, id especially love to add a bangin pair of creepers in there somewhere. Its all part of the learning curve though i guess!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. these are hot hot hot. Great styling and shooting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thats means a lot. theres so much id change looking back but ill learn for nice time :) x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig