Monday 27 February 2012

PLANET BLUE






I absolutely love Planet Blues new look book. It features the gorgeous Gillian Zinser (or Ivy from 90210) who is the perfect muse for their trademark 'Calafornia girl' style. I have had a bit of a fashion crush on her for a while now but seeing this just makes me love her 10 times more. For me, being an aspiring stylist, the Planet Blue albums are like little internet treasure chests. They so easily manage to pull off a certain unique look which i cant quite put my finger on, but it always just oozes fun and warmth. I tell you what, if i lived in a warmer country i would certainly dress like that all the time! OOH i'd give my left arm to be involved in one of their photshoots!

To visit the stylist of Planet Blue click here. 
 ...Or you can visit the store here.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig