Tuesday 21 February 2012

MARY MARY QUITE CONTRARY.

So I went to London on Sunday and finally got my grubby little hands on a peice from Mary Katrantzou's collection, as promised. When i went down that escalator in Topshop and saw the section all layed out i felt a little bit sick with happiness! sad i know... but to have admired someone for so long and then to have something they have created in a pretty little bag all to yourself if such a good feeling. 
I hope youre all enjoying LFW as much as me, i've fallen a little bit in love with Peter Pilotto, which i will no doubt do a post about soon. GOOD DAY TO ALL YOU FINE FOLK. 
p.s... i have to share this little picture below with you, my hairy BFF Nella decided to make her blogging debut. I particularly like the Fur Coat she is sporting. Chic. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig