Monday 4 March 2013

WE ALL LOVE A BIT OF...

Topshop Boutique Jumpsuit.
Topshop cut out boots.




So it's been everywhere at the moment & it's a trend im more than happy to follow. 
I LOVE A BIT OF MONOCHROME!
My new favourite colour is this kind of indigo electric blue and i think it looks absolutely amazing against black & white, so this is my ideal monochrome mix outfit. Dungarees & jumpsuits are also high on my agender at the moment. I may loose a few followers after i declare this ... but i saw one of One Directions girlfriends wearing an amazing pair of grey tailored Topshop dungarees at LFW & i fell in love (with the dungarees). Her ones are currently out of stock god dammit, but ive been in search of some smiliar.

I wore the 2 nail Varnishes above together yesterday. The confetti topcoat is absolutely banging. Here i am having a little coffee up Primrose Hill, I love that place!

x
 

 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig