Monday 28 July 2014

CHECKS AND STRIPES.








Asos Check trousers
H&M Striped top
Vintage Clutch Bag

I am a real bag fan of these little H&M tops. Usually, to be brutally honest, I find their basics are not the best quailty... not that I can really complain for £5.99 or whatever they are, but this is a winner. It comes in a couple of different striped prints, black, white and grey if I remember rightly. I was so proud of myself for steering away from the grey one, but I do wish I had got a couple more colours. I just love the shape and fit.
I don't think they are online anymore, but I'm pretty sure they will still be available in store. 
grab a barg!


x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I like H&M basics because they are so cheap to buy! You look gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clashing prints, really pretty

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely obsessed with these trousers! Love the print, super cool outfit, simple yet chic

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is amazing, you look beautiful! xx


    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's really sweet of you :) x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love this clash of prints! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm not normally one for clashing prints, but I think the monochrome just about put it in my comfort zone! x

      Delete
  6. I cannot fault this outfit, you look so relaxed and chic!

    So glad I found your blog!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you that's really sweet! I will definitely check yours out to x

      Delete
  7. Wow love this outfit. Love the clashing prints. Fab styling xx
    www.fashionfromgem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig