Thursday 10 April 2014

GLAMOROUS.




Jumpsuit - Glamorous
Shoes - Glamorous 
Sunnies - Asos 


So I was recently asked by the lovely ladies over at Glamorous.com  to take part in their blogger programme. 
I loved scrolling through their website and there was so much I wanted to add to my basket, but after much deliberation I went with this jumpsuit and white platform shoe combo. 
I've wanted a jumpsuit like this for ages, but all the ones I tried on didn't really fit me right & I felt like I was going to work in a facotory, but I love this one. It's such nice fabric & I love the low back, perfect for Spring/Summer. I'd also deffinately check out their shoe range, as well as stocking Jeffrey campbell, they also have some insanely affordable trend peices. Im crushing on some white & gold buckle chunky sandals that are £25... Barg!  


x



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. this jumpsuit suits your figure perfectly!! stunning

    fashioncult
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jumpsuit and those shoes are amazing ah!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like that jumpsuit, will have to check out the site!

    Doma-Nikki...x
    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah deffinately check the site out, so many great pieces at really good prices! Especially the footwear :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig