Monday 9 June 2014

MY PLEDGE.


 
 
 
 
 
After counting nearly 20 grey basic t-shirts on my clothes rail, I have decided to make a new pledge to myself. Instead of stocking up on basics and bits & bobs each month, I'm going to buy two or three key pieces that I really love and am excited about.
I have started by ordering this Topshop midi skirt. Usually I'd buy a grey maxi this time of the year (very boring) but I'm going to try something new. Whether it will suit me or not is another thing, but we shall see!
 
p.s, how amazing is the jacket?!
 
 
x
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. How amazing is that jacket? AMAAAAAA - FHEIFYGOEUFG -ZING!

    Jess | www.thewolfinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is gorgeous, such a statement piece. Actually I think everything in this post is lovely, I'm such a sucker for monochrome!

    Kasia's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it's gone out of stock now & now I'm doing that thing where I really really wish id brought it! I never learn my lesson haha x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig