Wednesday 25 June 2014

MID SEASON SALE PICKS.




 
 
So I just returned back from holiday yesterday & it seems while I was away the mid season sales have exploded!
Working in retail for a few years has completely changed my sale shopping habits. I used to be that ridiculous person that would go to Topshop for 9 0'clock on the dot on Boxing Day. Now I literally can't think of anything worse. So all hail online shopping.
I am trying very hard to stick to my pledge of only buying a couple of things a month that I'm really excited about, but it is extra hard during the sales when all the grey & white oversized basics that I gravitate to are all about £5! But so far so good, I am behaving. Although normally when I behave or do something good, I reward myself with shopping. It's a vicious cycle!
 
These are a few of the best buys that I have picked out for you. The WEEKDAY sale is insane, as you can tell by the now £9 sweater... you have to check it out!
 
Let me know what you think or any bargains you've picked up!
 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Loving the Topshop jeans - & great price! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they :) Topshop have got loads of cool jeans in their sale. x

      Delete
  2. Great pics, I actually want them all! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charlotte. Me to! It was far too tempting making this post. x

      Delete
  3. I love the Asos boots, I need to keep my eyes peeled for them! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! They're low in stock now so I'd get on the website soon :) x

      Delete
  4. Love all the Zara bits, there sale is always good x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/diy-distressed-mom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're got a really good sale this season! x

      Delete
  5. Love the Zara dress and the shoe boots! I love all the sales at the moment!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they! I've been lusting after those boots for a while xxx

      Delete
  6. Lovely selection! I love the windowpane crop sweatshirt!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig