Monday 16 June 2014

WEDDING FUN.











For anyone that knows me, you will know that I absolutely love a good wedding... bordering on wedding obsessed to be honest. I have a wedding folder saved on my desktop with all my plans in that I've been adding to for a good few years. Very sad indeed, I know.
I don't normally post 'occasion' type things, but I thought i'd share a few snaps with you. Everything about the day was so beautiful, from the venue to all the little details. It was my cousin's wedding & I adore him & his now wife, so it was an exceptionally special day. 

I had major dress stress finding something to wear, but eventually borrowed this little Topshop treasure from my good friend, who is also a treasure for lending it to me! I paired it with some acid yellow accessories & a glossy red Jessica Mannicure. you can find my Accessorize necklace here & my Dorothy Perkins bag here.

I'm off on my hols to Cyprus for a week now, but in the meantime you can follow me on Instagram @HELEN_RAGGYDOLL


x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That dress looks lovely on you!
    Hope you have a fab holiday : ) xx

    www.apinchofpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's really sweet of you :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig