Friday 15 August 2014

CULOTTES.











tumblr
Alexander Wang
Acne 
Proenza Shouler


I'm not going to beat around the bush. I bloody love a culotte.

All my favorite bloggers, designers and celebrities are culotting it up (that's not a thing)  & I can't get enough of them at the moment. They're just so chic, whether you team them with knits, trainers or tailoring... it all works for me!  My boyfriend on the other hand, thinks they are the the worst thing he's ever seen, but I am not one to shy away from a man repelling item. Saggy bottom joggers & massive metal statement necklaces are a couple of his main hates that I continue to wear. Luckily for him, I haven't managed to get my hands on any culottes yet, although I think it's only a matter of time. I saw a gorgeous thick pair when I was out with my mum & she told me she had an exact original pair in late seventies. WHY DOES SHE NEVER KEEP THESE THINGS FOR ME! She's dropped into conversations before about the amazing pair of Levi dungarees or chunky roll neck complete with cable knit and bobbles that she used to own. Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds!

I've picked a few of my favorite high street culottes in key styles. We've got the print, the burgundy, the classic tailored and the white. I literally love the Topshop printed pair, it's called a 'Babmi' print which makes me want it 100 times more! 





x




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been really tempted by some culotte shorts of ASOS lately, but those Topshop ones are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen some lovely ones on Asos :) x

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig