Monday 18 August 2014

THE DUSTER COAT : DAYTIME TO EVENING












Daytime
Weekday Sweater
Topshop Jeans
Primark Double Pouch bag

Evening
Vero Moda Leather Trousers
Vero Moda Croc Clutch Bag
Jimmy Choo Heels


So I think the duster coat is probably the most versatile trend for Autumn/Winter & this Glamorous one is not only my favorite that I've found, but it's the most affordable! It's a really beautifully made crepe fabric & I love the cut, the sleeve length is so perfect! It comes in a couple of different colours to... which i'm really tempted by!
To show you the versatility of it, I've styled it up how I would wear it in the daytime & in the evening. I'm not really a dress kind of person, I haven't owned a body con dress in years! So when I go out I like to be quite casual, but add some heels, a clutch, lipstick & generally try not to look like I've been dragged through a hedge. 
I don't think I've shown you my Jimmy Choo's before. My boyfriend brought them for me for my birthday a few years ago  & they're my favorite shoe in the world. Although to be honest, they do spend most of the time in their box because i'm so scared of scuffing them, which I did the first time I wore them. Eek!!
So to sum up, I think the duster coat is certainly the best investment piece at the moment & i'm certainly planning to grab a few more for next season.

x

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These looks are flawless, I adore this duster coat!

    right-up-my-street.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank my love! I literally want to wear it with everything... but that's kind of the beauty of it is that it goes with anything! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovee this!! A duster coat is one of my essentials!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing coat, I love the colour! I love how you have styled it x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig