Friday 1 August 2014

HELEN HIRD ILLUSTRATIONS.





Viktor & Rolf
Marc Jacobs Daisy
Giambattista Valli
Rosie HW for balmain
Zara
Cara Delivigne for Burberry

So if you read my blog regularly you will know I am becoming a freelance fashion illustrator and sole trader. 
I thought i'd give you a little update and show you a few pieces of recent work. The website is coming along really well, theres my brand new logo up at the top there... eee exciting, but also a tad scary! I'm pretty clueless about the business side of things, but i'm making slow progress, emphasis on the slow. I'm going to give it all a jolly good old go though. I've never ever known what I want to do in a life as a career, which is so frustrating, but I've been illustrating for a few years now in my spare time. So I thought why not turn something I love doing into more than a hobby. So here it goes!

My website is going to basically be an online portfolio, but I am also going to be taking blogger commissions, as it's something I have been asked about quite a bit, as well as selling a few prints. Ill let you know when everything is up and running, and if you are interested in having a piece done i'd be more than happy for you to drop me an email. 

These are all Instagram snaps, so certainly not the best quailty, but you get the ol' gist!


x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig