Tuesday 12 May 2015

BASICS & BIRKENSTOCKS

 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
So this is just a little peak at an outfit I wore on Sunday. It's so hard to know what to wear this time of year (I say sounding like a middle aged woman), so I find Birkenstocks teamed with a lightweight tee, jeans and coat over the shoulders is a good combo to tackle most weather. With sunnies in tow obviously. I get horrendous watery eye syndrome when its really sunny and I've forgotten my sunglasses. I don't want to look like I'm crying in public/winking at strangers... that's never a good look, so I always like to have them attached to me in one way or another!
If you read mg blog very often or follow me on Instagram , you'll know what a massive Asos denim fan I am. The 'Farleigh' is my absolute favourite style. It's a kind of mom jean fit with a nice high waist, but still pretty skinny. They come in so many different colours to. I will most definitely have to invest in a black pair, but this mid denim vintage looking wash is great for Spring.
 
Over & Out
 
 
x
 
SHARE:

5 comments


  1. I love this outfit!!! Flashing a lil' bit of bra is the perfect extra detail for such a simple outfit! You look SO chic!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the birkenstocks, I never thought they would look stylish but now they suddenly do. Would love a pair of white ones! x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of this outfit. I need to get the asos denim especially this one since you're a fan of their denims as I'm on the hunt for a very good pair of denim for myself.
    The Birkenstocks looks great too.
    Xxx
    Sincerely Renny

    http://sincerelyrenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look, Helen. So simple. And the white Birkenstocks are such a lovely touch x

    ReplyDelete
  5. did your feet get tired after walking all day in birkenstocks?

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig