Monday 4 May 2015

STYLE MY BOYFRIEND : FORMAL WEAR



 
So this is a slightly different post for me, but something i've really wanted to do for a while. As well as having a very obvious passion for womens wear, I am partial to a bit of mens wear to, and I've wanted to feature my boyfriend on my blog for ages!
I thought with award season coming up, and the British Academy television Awards next week, I would style a formal look inspired by my favourite past mens award looks, but one that's also really keeping with his style. It also wedding season, and we have a couple to go to this year, so this is also a great look to apply for any formal occasion like a wedding!
 
 
David Oyelowo | Eddie Redmayne | Usher | Pharrell

 I do have a bit of a thing for a dark red/burgundy suit, so I picked a similar colour out to style with a classic crisp white Ted Baker Shirt . The Pharrell look was a bit marmite, but I actually loved it. So although we didn't go for the full on shorts look, we rolled the trousers up to create a similar finish. My boyfriend wears his jeans and trousers rolled up all the time anyway, so it was nice to apply his style to a more formal look. I love the outcome to!  







Dark Red Skinny Suit - River Island | Ted baker at House of Fraser Shirt - c/o House Of Fraser | Topman Tan Loafers
To view the full range of shirts at House of Fraser click here!


All I have got left to say on the matter is how lucky am I?!


x
 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this post! Men who wear some colour in their suits make me so happy - dark red is a great, flattering choice. x
    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. his is a very beautiful and so much Gorgeous homecoming dresses I seen ever. Thanks to Owner of this Site to share it. Very Nice Post. I hope I see another beautiful post next time. Thank you.
    Men Formal Wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, the suit is awesome! I love the dark red/plum tinge to it. The suit is such a looker and an attention-getter. Nice touch with rolling up the trousers. Yes, it looked formal, but there’s that personal touch of style! Thanks for sharing!

    Sheila Henderson @ Exclusive Mens Wear Leicester

    ReplyDelete
  4. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    womens new in fashion distributor

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig