Tuesday 19 May 2015

ROSE GOLD & COPPER

 
 

 
 
 


This post is a little different from my usual outfit posts, wish lists or the odd illustration... but it's something I've become a bit giddy & excited about, so thought why not share it!
My boyfriend & I are hoping to move to our own place in the not so distant future (once I've finally passed my driving test after 6 years... yes you did read that right!) So I've recently found myself scrolling through pages and pages of home wear inspiration on Pintrest sipping copious cups of tea. I've even got up early, were talking 6am, the last couple of Sundays to go to some cheeky car booties to find some homey goods. I am definitely not ashamed to declare my love for a boot sale, and I have found some amazing seventies goodies and garish crockery, which by my boyfriends face I'm not sure he is as keen on. I just love something with a bit of character and individuality!
Other than retro goodies, my other recent penchant is for rose gold and copper treasures. I got amazing copper photo frame in Paperchase a couple of months ago, and love it against the white of my bedside table. Now I just cant get enough of the god damn stuff!
Here's a few high street picks that I have been lusting after. I have no idea what the pineapples use it, but all I know is I need one.



 
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. loving the rose gold letters! would be cute st each end of the mantle piece!

    Rose and Weston x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig