Friday 25 September 2015

THE BOYS BIRTHDAY






 
 
 
 
 
Today is the boyf's birthday, so yesterday eve we went out for a cheeky burger. Although saying that, I'm a wheat intolerant vegetarian and all round awkward eater, so no burgers for poor old Helen. I did however, find a tasty salad and the most delicious courgette fries I've ever had... (the only ones I've ever had, but still delicious)
I thought I'd show you a little snippet of what I wore to dinner. I'm not usually a warehouse shopper, but I love this cardi, and anything else with a tie belt waist for that matter. It's my current obsession.
 
On another note, I need to find a new place to take my photos. I'm very much over the gross mossy floor at my new house. God damn fungus.
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the stylish simplicity of your outfit! We're currently obsessing over your ripped jeans by the way :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig