Saturday 16 January 2016

ASOS PAYDAY WISHLIST



 
 
So it appears I'm sold by anything on Asos that the gorgeous dark skinned model wears. Unfortunately I certainly wont look like her in one of those jumpsuits, she's more Beyonce and I'm Samantha Mumba. Not that there's anything wrong with Samantha Mumba. Anyway, I digress.
 
This has been a lonnnnng month, the bank fund situation is dyer and I have never wanted to shop more. It's a recipe for disaster really, but I will be strong and wait until payday. Which still seems like forever away, but I'll hang on in there. I think the first thing going straight in my basket in this uh-mazing Micha cardigan. I've been after one like this for a while after my beloved grey oversized cardigan finally bit the dust. Micha is not a brand I've heard of before, but the knitwear they have got stocked on Asos is just a dream.
I have also been pining after these copper Birkenstocks for a while now, but considering it's about 3 degrees outside I think I can wait for those.
 
What's taking your fancy this month?
 
 
x
 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the sunnies and the intimate wear!

    xx

    http://cierramais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig