Tuesday 5 January 2016

BACK TO BASICS





 
Asos Overiszed Rib Tee | Topshop Faux Leather Jacket | Zara Bag | Vero Moda Jeans (similar) | Topshop Boots (similar)


Josh and I went on a wee shopping trip the other day, saying that I only brought a foundation which I now don't like ut that's beside the point, and this is what I wore. This is my kind of "I don't know what to wear today outfit". We all have one. For me it's the trusty white tee (V-neck... always), ripped jeans and denim jacket. I did add my little fedora, but it kept blowing off and was really quite an inconvenience. Really there's not much more I can say on the matter.
 
On another, more interesting, note I have something I'm SO excited to tell you about soon. I cant wait to share what I've been planning, but for now I'm going to have to be one of those annoying "I know something you don't know" kids from school. Damn I hated them kids.
 Keep posted!
 
 
Over & out
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Nice hat and cool jacket :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig