Thursday 21 January 2016

WINTER WALKS








 
At heart I'm a real country bumpkin. Obviously, traipsing through mud waving at sheep isn't as chic as sipping cocktails in a city bar, but I am who I am.
 
I thought it would be nice to share with you one of my favourite places to walk, if not my most favourite. It's where my boyfriend grew up, in a little classic English village called Great Livermere. It's full of quirky little cottages, chickens roaming around everywhere and even the odd peacock. Although sometimes I like to ignore all the British-ness and pretend I'm in America and my very own version of the Notebook. I just need to get hold of a little rowing boat and a few swans. Doable?
 
My walking attire is not very practical really. White converse and a muddy country path definitely don't really go hand in hand, but there we go. Im not really a welly boots kinda person. I also have been living in my H&M teddy coat since I got it just before Christmas. I wear it with skinny jeans and heeled boots if I'm going out for lunch or what not, but its aslo perfect to cosy up in and keep me warm when I'm walking. Who said you cant have style & substance?
 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig