Sunday 10 January 2016

THE SACK









Topshop Oversized Sweater | Vero Moda Jeans(similar) | Topshop Boots (similar) | Missguided Camel Coat  | Zara Bucket Bag
 
 
Today was my only day off in 11 days... & although I really should have been working from home today, I decided I deserved at least the morning off. So Josh and I had a well deserved lay in and then popped into town for a spot of Brunch. This was my outfit of choice for said event.
 I picked up this oversized v neck top in the Topshop sale. I'm not really one for sale shopping, I find it all very stressful, but I'm really pleased with this little bad boy. I asked Josh if he liked it, he said yes but that it was quite "sack like". Then we concluded everything I wear is quick sack-esque, which I'm fine with. I'm clearly very inspired by large hessian bags.
 
 
x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Haha, you always look fantastic and not at all sack-like in my opinion! The jeans are a lovely fit, will need to check those out.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely... I always say I value another girls opinion much more than a boys anyway ;) xx

      Delete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig