Monday 15 February 2016

A DAY OF ANTIQUE SHOPPING









Neon Rose Belted Robe Coat  | Zara Longline Jumper | Zara Bag | Vero Moda Jeans
 
Firstly, apologies for the over touching of the hair. I do it a lot anyway and it was very windy... so alas we will go with the hand on hair look for this post.
 
This was my Valentines day look (a day late). I was working on real Valentines day but came home to roses, a lovely meal cooked for me, champagne in the fridge and chocolate & strawberries. Galaxy none the less, my fave. So I was a very spoilt gal.
 Today we decided to go to a couple of quirky little villages near where we live and go antique shopping. It was super cold, hence all the long layers and my trusty Neon Rose robe coat, but we had such a nice time. We went into this one shop that is about 5 or 6 stories high in a really massive old building and there are all sorts of treasures there. From old light up signs and weird paintings, to skulls and framed insects. There was heaps of copper things, which I'm obsessed with. Josh got me a really cool copper and glass lantern. I carried it out swinging it with pride like I'd won first prize at the fayre. who would have thought I would ever be so chuffed with an old lantern, how times have changed!
 
 
x
SHARE:

1 comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig