Wednesday 24 February 2016

MOTHERS DAY GIFT IDEAS




 
 
Mothers day is upon us once again!
Me and my mum are like two peas in a pod. She is my best friend in the whole world and I like to think of us as the female Ant & Dec of East Anglia (I just laughed out loud a little bit at how ridiculous that is!) So I find her super easy to buy for because we like so many of the same things and I know her so well.
 
How beautiful is the locket from Tienne Jewellery? It's so dainty and beautiful, it's also engraveable which is always a lovely idea. My mum would definitely cry if I got that as her Mothers day gift. Although I'd probably get something stupid engraved that would only make sense to us... we do like a stupid little private joke me and my Ma!
 
Body shop is always a winner to. You cant go to far wrong with some nice body butter or hand cream, they've also got quite a few promotional offers on at the moment. £10 off a £25 shop is the biggie, all you need to do if pop the code 14317 at the checkout. It's a super good idea to make the most of these discounts and make a little hamper up yourself. I did that for a birthday before and it looked really cute and was filled with so many goodies that I couldn't have afforded otherwise. So grab a bargain while the offer is still on!
 
 
x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These are some great picks, I love the picture frame, great to put an angelic picture of yourself in for mothers day #inspired!

    Hannah | Granite City Girl x

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig