Sunday 7 February 2016

MICHA LOUNGE










 
 
First and foremost, I'm so obsessed with this phone case from the Chiara Ferragni collection (who I'm also a bit obsessed with.) My bestie got it for me for Christmas and every time I go to text/answer the phone it brings me such sparkly, winky joy! It makes me never want to upgrade my phone again.
 
I've been living in this cardi recently. It's by a brand called Micha Lounge, who I'd never heard of but stumbled across on Asos. I saw it on this 'New In' bit and fell in love instantly. It's grey, massively oversized and super soft... it's as though it was made just for me! Josh says I look like Jesus, which wasn't quite the look I was going for... but I'll go with it. Micha have got loads of other amazing pieces on Asos that I now must have to, this ribbed camel cardi is next on my list.
Also, apologies for the Cousin It style photos, it was super windy here today. Most people would look quite graceful and Beyoncé-esque in such windy conditions... I'm more Adams Family!
 
 
 
x
 
 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That cardigan does look SO cosy. I love this look.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this outfit, it looks fab on you! I'm a total sucker for a chic, comfy outfit and this one hits the nail on the head!

    XO, Rachel
    www.seashellsandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig