Monday 1 February 2016

MY GO TO SPRING JACKET









 
Yesterday we went to our friends engagement party & I wore this little jacket I picked up from Asos the other day. It's not something that really is very me (it's not grey and 10 times my size for a start) but I was just drawn to it.
It was one of those things that I loved on the model, thought would look terrible on me but ordered anyway to try. Then when it arrived I actually really loved it. It reminds me of a Chanel-esque boucle jacket with a little bit of Chloe fringing mixed in, and who can argue with that combo!
I've got a few weddings, christenings and other various do's this Spring so I thought this little chappy might see my through quite well! Although when these occasions do arise no doubt ill be like "I'VE GOT NOTHING TO WEAR, I NEED SOMETHING NEW"... and queue Asos premier for a bit of panic bulk buying.
 
 
x
 
 
 


SHARE:

1 comment

© ...By Helen. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig